In case you return the items related to a qualifying transaction and request for a cash refund, you will automatically lose your membership and benefits. However, you will retain your membership if you choose to request for a credit note against the items returned on the qualifying transaction
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up for the Shukran Loyalty Programme?
- Is there a minimum spend amount or a joining fee to become a Shukran member?
- I need more information about the Shukran Loyalty programme. Who can I contact?
- What happens if I return the items related to a qualifying transaction?
- What is Splash NUKHBA?
- How do I become a Splash NUKHBA member?
- How do I know that I am a Splash NUKHBA member?
- I have queries about Splash NUKHBA. Whom should I contact?
- Can I transfer my Splash NUKHBA membership benefits to a friend or relative?
- What are the benefits of being a Splash NUKHBA customer?